Monday 1 July 2013

Starting New Blog

Hey guys.My name is Joanna.You all can call me Joan. I open my new blog...for my university's ICT assignment. If you are my course mates from University Putra Malaysia, follow me! -.-


I'm just a normal girl who lives in a normal life. I never get tired of what I do except things I don't want to do. I maybe seem not so fun and not so famous but I'm glad to be myself. Know me first then just me.
I'm University Putra Malaysia's students who took Diploma in Agriculture. The reason why I pick this course is I really loves agriculture since my daddy was students in the university I'm in right now.


Want to know about me? I loves RED, that why I gave the title 'RED'. Hehe.. actually I have no idea for the title. I love KPOP especially 2NE1, Big Bang and B.A.P. Yea! Who's KPOPPER here, raise your hands up. LOL Nothing...just kidding.


I'm REAL BLACKJACK! 2NE1!

My friend :  http://maikerustories.blogspot.com/

by, Joan
girl95bad.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment