Monday 1 July 2013

Favourite Places

I really want to go to a few places in this world. I'm from Malaysia and I really love my country, the culture and the environment. Seriously, I love Malaysia, my own country,

But other than Malaysia, I really wish I can visit this few country one day.
First, I want to go to TOKYO, Japan. I heard it's a busy city, that's I like it.I really want to see and feel the environment at there.


Next, I want to go to Las Vegas. It's a famous city ever. Seriously, I don't know why but I really want to go there.


I also want to go to Paris, the fashion country in the world. I also don't know why but I really love to go here. Hehe... Paris also is the first place I want to go for honeymoon someday.


I have nothing to say anymore...so bye.

by, Joan.
girl95bad.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment