Monday 1 July 2013

Me & My World

Gahh! I don't know what to do. Do what? Post things in my blog. -.- But it's okay,I'm find my own way to do this.
What am I suppose to do? o.O
Oh yes, I'm post about KPOP group I really like! Want to know which group I like? I like 2NE1, no I LOVE 2NE1!. Hehe...


There's a reason behind this. They taught me how to be a strong girl, they taught me how to fight for women's right, they taught me how to not trust any man and lastly their songs were my life. Seriously!

Other than that, I also like BIG BANG! I LOVE THEM especially DAESUNG. I'm his big fan so get of from my blog if you're not a fan. LOL Just kidding, I never serious in what I said except if I'm really angry.



They are my ideal type. LOL All of them are my ideal type but I really want a boyfriend who fit with Daesung's personality. Funny, caring and always happy.

Since I have nothing to tell, I have to stop right now. Hehe.. to post another post so that I complete my task for tonight.

by, Joan.
girl95bad.blogspot.com


No comments:

Post a Comment